Be a rainbow in someone's cloud.

Daily Quotes Zone - Maya Angelou

Maya Angelou


“Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.”

 “I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way (s)he handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.”

Constructive Quote: "Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud." and "I've discovered that you can enlighten a considerable measure regarding a man incidentally (s)he handles these three things: a stormy day, lost gear, and tangled Christmas tree lights." – both by Maya Angelou 

I grin when I read these two quotes. 

To me being a rainbow in somebody's cloud implies carrying a grin and inspiration with you as you connect with others. It is in the realizing that not everybody's terrible temperament, disappointment, or how they are feeling might have literally nothing to do with you. 

With respect to the quote on the three things… . I'll offer with you how I handle every one. 

Stormy days – in the event that I am at home and not at work, without any arrangements or spot to be… I get a kick out of the chance to sit out or exit in the downpour, noticing it and touching it. On the off chance that I have spots to be, I run like insane and make an effort not to get wet all while trusting the streets are drivable. On the off chance that I am grinding away, I watch out the window to perceive how the downpour is falling; it is not generally straight down. 

Lost baggage – For around 99% of all outings I take, I do portable gear. In the event that I need to check my pack, I ensure my carry on has enough to hold me over if my baggage is lost. 

Christmas tree lights – I spend perhaps somewhat under 5 minutes attempting to unwind them. On the off chance that I can't, I request that another person attempt to unravel them. In the event that they can't, I discard them and use different ones. 

I ponder what this says in regards to me. I'll need to consider it some more. 

I need to, smallly, praise the life of Maya Angelou who passed away and whose quotes I have utilized as a part of my own web journal numerous a period. I identify with her and observe Maya to be a solid good example for me by and by as we both were attacked at a youthful age and I trust we both have overcome it and utilized the experience to be better and develop. She is far beyond I am yet, I do try to have the capacity to touch lives positively and be recalled not for the employment I did, but rather for the lives I have touched.

0 comments:

Post a Comment